WHATCOM COUNTY, Wash. — The Whatcom County Sheriff’s Office (WCSO) issued a request for the public’s assistance in locating 2 men with active arrest warrants.
Joshua “Josh” Stanton is suspected of the following crimes.
- 2 counts 3rd-degree rape of a child
- 3rd-degree child molestation
- furnishing liquor to a minor
- distribution to persons under the age of 18
Fredy Martin-Esteban is suspected of the following crimes.
- 2nd-degree domestic violence aggravated assault
- 6 counts 4th-degree domestic violence assault
- 3rd-degree domestic violence malicious mischief
Martin-Estaban is out of custody on $20,000 cash bail while awaiting trial in Whatcom County Superior Court where he has been charged with 1st-degree rape of a child and is awaiting trial.
Anyone with information about either man’s whereabouts is asked to call WCSO’s tip line at 360-778-6663.