Press "Enter" to skip to content
Downtown Ferndale (March 1, 2019). Photo: My Ferndale News

Ferndale Area Community Resources

Social Services

Medical Services

Social and Community Service Groups

Public Services

If you have a need, emergency or not, to make contact with a police officer, deputy, public works, animal control or aid crew, you are asked to call 9-1-1. If it is not an emergency, immediately inform the call-receiver so your call can be prioritized in the event there are other callers with emergencies.

My custom footer text