WHATCOM COUNTY, Wash. — Motorists are warned to expect delays and advised to use alternate routes due to the following scheduled roadwork.
- Everson Goshen Road – pavement striping is scheduled from 6am to 6pm on Wednesday, August 24th
- Lake Louise Road – paving work is scheduled from Wednesday, August 24th, to Friday, August 26th
- Haxton Way – pavement striping is scheduled from 6am to 6pm on Tuesday, August 23rd
- LaBounty Drive – paving work is scheduled from Monday, August 22nd, through Friday, August 26th, between 7am and 7pm north of W Smith Road
- Main Street/W Axton Road – paving work is scheduled between Monday, August 22nd, and Wednesday, August 24th, between 7am and 3:30pm between Old Settler Drive and Axton Court
- Slater Road – paving work is scheduled between Thursday, August 25th, and Friday, August 26th, between 7am and 3:30pm between Kester Road and the BNSF railroad tracks
- Reese Hill Road (SR547) – utility work is scheduled on Wednesday, August 24th, from 8am to noon north of Frost Road
- Mount Baker Highway (SR542) – crack seal and pavement repair work is scheduled for Sunday, August 21st, through Thursday, August 25th, between 8pm and 5am between milepost 19 (west of Kendall Corner) and milepost 46 (WA State Highways camp).
In addition, laying new thermoplastic stop lines is scheduled for some E/W Smith Road and Northwest Drive intersections on Sunday, August 21st.
No road closures have been announced with these projects but lane closures with traffic alternating through a single open lane can be expected.