For those who have yet to make the daily morning update a habit, here’s an update on local roads impacted by recent flooding.
- Barrett Road north of W Axton Road is OPEN
- Paradise Road at Barrett Road is OPEN
- Marine Drive between Ferndale Road and Lummi Shore Drive/Road remains CLOSED
- Ferndale Road between Slater Road and Marine Drive is OPEN
- Ferndale Road between Slater Road and Ulrich Road has NO water over the roadway
The Nooksack River level crested at just over 17 feet Thursday evening and, as of 8:30am, is at just over 11 feet and according to the river level forecast is expected to continue to recede in the days ahead.