The following is a list of this year’s awards and recipients.
- Small Business of the Year – Twin Sisters Creamery
- Large Business Member of the Year – Superfeet
- Environmental Star Award – Healthy Pet
- Community Outreach Award – Ferndale Grocery Outlet
- Emerging Business of the Year Award – Downtime Taps
- Spirit of Ferndale: BPOC Services
- Ambassador of the Year – Alyssa Springs, owner Flow Motion
- Board Member of the Year – Anya Milton (also last year’s award recipient)
- Presidential Recognition Award – Tim Miller, Puget Sound Energy
- Empowered Women, Empowering Women Award – Cathy Watson and Wendy Lawrence
Proceeds from a silent auction held during the dinner will benefit the Ferndale Futures partnership between the Chamber and the School District as well as Whatcom County high school scholarships.
The Ferndale Chamber of Commerce produces notable events in Ferndale including the Ferndale Street Festival, Downtown Trick-or-Treating, Flicks in the Park, Spring Run Off 5K & 10K run/walk and the community holiday tree lighting. Chamber volunteers are also responsible for hanging and maintaining decorative flower baskets and holiday lights hung from light standards along Main Street and other downtown streets.