FERNDALE, Wash. — Vendor registrations for the 2019 Ferndale Street Festival are available to be made online or by contacting the Ferndale Chamber of Commerce.
Chamber officials say they are expecting to draw over 8,000 attendees to this year’s Main Street event on August 23rd and 24th.
Vendor spaces available and requiring registration include (fee in parens):
- Double Space – Street Festival: Craft/General Vendor ($140.00)
- Street Festival: Food Vendor ($200.00)
- 20 x 10 Food Vendor – Saturday only ($300.00)
- 20 x 10 Food Vendor – Fri & Saturday ($400.00)
- Street Festival: Food Vendor/Saturday Only ($150.00)
- Street Festival: Craft/General Vendor ($70.00)
- Street Festival: Non-profit/Service Vendor ($50.00)
- Street Festival: Car Show Entry ($10.00)
Interested vendors can find more details and register online (click here) or they can contact Anya Milton (candidate for City Council) at the Chamber at 2007 Cherry Street or by calling (360) 384-3042.