7:45am: Good morning. Temperatures are around 40° in the Ferndale area under overcast skies with little to no air movement. Air quality in the area is being reported in the GOOD range.
Here’s an update on the roads that have been impacted by recent flooding.
* Marine Drive between Ferndale Road and Lummi Shore Drive/Road remains CLOSED
* Barrett Road north of W Axton Road is OPEN
* Paradise Road at Barrett Road is OPEN
* Ferndale Road between Slater Road and Marine Drive is OPEN
* Ferndale Road between Slater Road and Ulrich Road has NO water over the roadway
Otherwise commute routes in and out of Ferndale are currently open with no visible surprises. Check the real-time DF traffic cams page to view commute time estimates anytime by clicking here.
TODAY’S WEATHER FORECAST
- [wunderground location=”Ferndale, WA” numdays=”1″ layout=”table-horizontal” iconset=”incredible” showdata=”daynames,pop,icon,text,alerts,night” hidedata=”search,date”]
[tribe_events_list venue=”yes” cost=”yes” ]