FERNDALE, Wash. — Whatcom County firefighters will be holding a procession through Ferndale in honor of Whatcom County Fire District 7 (WCFD7) Assistant Fire Chief Dean Crosswhite Wednesday, April 20th. Crosswhite, age 52, died April 6th after being diagnosed with cancer.
The procession will begin at 11:25am from the WCFD7 Station #46 on Church Road and end at the Cornwall Church on Northwest Drive where a celebration of his life is scheduled.
The procession is expected to follow this route.
- Church Road to Thornton Street
- Thornton Street to Vista Drive
- Vista Drive to Washington Street
- Washington Street, passing WCFD7 Station #41, to 3rd Avenue
- 3rd Avenue to Main Street
- Main Street to Northwest Drive
- Northwest Drive, passing WCFD7 Station #43, to Cornwall Church (4518 Northwest Drive)
Planned procession route
A Celebration of Life is scheduled following the procession at 1pm.
Donations in support of the family can be made at Peoples Bank branches to the “Whatcom Seven Firefighters Benevolence Fund.”