Several Ferndale area roads were impacted by surface and river flood water as of 5:30am this morning.
While the Whatcom County Public Works ‘sign guy’ had yet to place warning and road closed signs, many of the following appeared to qualify.
- Paradise/Barrett Roads – ROAD CLOSED (updated 7:30am)
- Ulrich Road (w of Church Rd) – water and debris over the entire road width
- Imhof Road (s of Douglas Rd) – water and debris over the entire road width
- Ferndale Road (n of Marine Drive) – ROAD CLOSED (updated 10:30am)
- Ferndale Road (n of Slater Rd) – water and debris over more than 50% of the road width
- Marine Drive (w of Ferndale Road) – ROAD CLOSED (updated 10:30am)
- Slater Road (e of the Nooksack River bridge) – water and debris over 50% of the road width
Check the MFN Traffic page for near real-time updates on these and other road impacts.