FERNDALE, Wash. — Ferndale Golden Eagles Booster Club is bringing back their “Saturday Night Lights” outdoor event at Pioneer Park after cancelling during 2020 due to COVID-19 government mandates.
The “Saturday Night Lights” community dinner and auction is scheduled for Saturday, June 19th, at the Ferndale Pioneer Pavilion Community Center and adjacent field. Proceeds will go to support Ferndale High School academics, activities, arts and athletics programs.
Tickets for the event are now on sale. Cost is $60 per person and can be purchased from the Ferndale Booster Club website.
Ferndale Golden Eagles Booster Club is a 501c3 non-profit formed in 2013 to support Ferndale High School students in a variety of ways. Past projects include:
- installation of electronic video message boards by the Vista Drive roundabout
- purchasing audio equipment for the theatre/drama program
- providing items for science classes
- aiding sports medicine students attend a conference
- helping fund the startup of a robotics club
- providing ASB funding for low-income athletes
- helping with improvements to the baseball and softball fields